If you’re unsure of what to do after you go into labor, follow these steps. Please note: If your situation is an emergency, you should go to the emergency department (on the west side of the hospital) or call 911.
- Call ahead to Saint Elizabeth (402-219-7070). We will prepare for your arrival.
- When you arrive, park in the parking garage on the south side of the medical center. Take the elevator to Level 1.
- Go to the East Tower elevators, located directly across from the Foundation, and take them to Level 4.
- Leaving the elevator, you will enter the labor and delivery area for admission.
- A registered nurse will care for you and will notify your provider of your progress.
- If you arrive at Saint Elizabeth after 10 p.m., please enter through the emergency department on the west side of the hospital. For the security of our patients, the front doors are locked between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.