How sleepy are you? Take a quiz to find out.
The Sleep Disorders Center at Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center offers a high-tech, soft-touch approach using an integrated, coordinated system.
- Accredited Member Center of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Opened in 1998, expanded in 2008
- Five-bed center with bedrooms just like "home"
- Registered technicians
- Board-certified sleep specialists managing patient care
- Home Medical Equipment on-site to fill equipment needs as well as provide clinical education and follow-up on equipment
- Full lab services on-site
- Convenient, attached, secure parking garage
- Quick and easy check-in (Admissions done in the sleep center)
- Continental breakfast center