Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center, founded by the Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration in 1889, is a full-service, 264-bed, nonprofit regional medical center. We are guided by our core values of reverence, integrity, compassion and excellence to programs and services that benefit our patients as well as the health of the greater community. Saint Elizabeth is part of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI). For more information, visit www.catholichealthinit.org.
Saint Elizabeth specializes in the treatment areas of newborn and pediatric care, women’s health, burn and wound, cardiology, oncology, emergency medicine, orthopaedics and neuroscience.
Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center has held the prestigious designation as a Magnet hospital since 2004. Other recognitions include:
- ACR Accreditation - Radiology
- Blue Distinction Center - Bariatric Surgery
- Blue Distinction Center - Knee & Hip Replacement
- Blue Distinction Center - Spine Surgery
- Silver Plus Award - Stroke Program
- The Joint Commission Accreditation
- The Joint Commission Double Gold Seal: Pre-Term Labor and Prematurity Certification