American Red Cross Babysitter's Training
Teaching children to be responsible babysitters.
Two-session course, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Designed for 11 - 15 year olds, The Babysitter’s Training course can help you—
- Care for children and infants
- Be a good leader and role model
- Make good decisions and solve problems
- Keep the children you baby-sit and yourself safe
- Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and household accidents, including CPR training
- Write resumes and interview for jobs
- First Aid and CPR certifications
On the day of class:
- Participants are encouraged to bring a snack, juice is provided
- A completion card will be given at the end of the class
Cost: $70, includes American Red Cross Babysitter's Training Handbook and Activity Booklet
Register: Call Saint Elizabeth TLC to register at 402-219-7000
Saturdays, April 5 and 12, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Saturdays, May 10 and 17, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Saturdays, June 7 and 14, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Fridays, June 13 and 20, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.